How to find my laptop battery model number ?
- 14 Aug, 2020
There are different models of batteries for different kind of laptop's. Usually laptop batteries will slowly stop holding their charge as a result they have to get replaced. It's always recommended to replace your battery with one from the company that made your laptop.
Some people may get confused by where to check battery model numbers and part numbers. But don't worry we are having friendly customer dedicated support, who replies as soon as possible and make you to find your laptop battery model with genuine prices.
Also we have divided some categories to identify your model number by yourself. Follow the below mentioned methods and find your laptop model, so further you can search for the product with ease.
By Model Number:
- Flip your laptop upside-down, unlock your battery and remove it from your laptop.
- On your battery you can observe battery model number.
- For reference, below you can see how to find out models numbers of two different batteries.
By Part Number:
Part Numbers can be observed in two ways
1.Flip your laptop upside-down, you can observe some labels on which you can take your laptop part number.
2. On your battery you can observe battery part number as shown in below figure.
- On some brands we cannot find any part number or model number on battery and back side of laptops.
- In this situation we can see a laptop model name on laptop keyboard or below the monitor section as shown in below.